Returns & Refunds
Returns & Refunds
Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, so we are here to help!
For your peace of mind, our goods are backed by our manufacturer 45-day money-back guarantee and a 12-month replacement warranty on faulty goods.
This assurance commences on the day of purchase, as reflected on your purchase invoice/receipt.
45-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- You’re entitled to a full refund of the purchase price for a faulty product.
- Please e-mail us a photo of the fault and your contact details within 45 days of the date of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can arrange your refund.
12-Month Replacement Warranty
- You are entitled to have faulty goods replaced within 1 year of purchase.
- Please e-mail us a photo of the fault along with your contact details so we can arrange your replacement.
- Faulty goods will need to be returned before a replacement can be sent.
What Defines a Faulty Product?
As defined by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission, a faulty product is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Fair wear and tear is not covered by this guarantee.
Please keep your receipt or order number for proof of purchase.
We follow the guidelines set out by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission. Therefore, we are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you simply change your mind. Please know that we will do everything we can to assist you and make sure you are happy. Always reach out through our Contact Us Page if you have any queries.
For more information on Refunds and Returns, please refer to our FAQ’s page